Only 6 weeks to go and i’m happy to announce that most of the things on my list has been cleared!
- We’ve managed to move some stuff around, and found some space for the new addition.
- We’ve settled on a hospital, KJMC. Been there twice so far for check ups, and i’m feeling pretty good about it.
- We are officially free of boxes. We sent off the last of the storage boxes down to in laws in ipoh.
- We’ve set up an account on Carousell, to sell off additional items that we can’t find space for. Take a look.
- Bought a diaper bag.
Now we just need to….
- Assembled the crib.
- Source a car seat to buy.
- Buy a pump.
- Pack hospital bag
- Handover work!
We are all systems go! Now if only the haze would go away so we can spend some wonderful time outdoors.