Yes. It’s cliche but i think it’s good to take some time to think about what is important and plan on what we wish to achieve in the coming year.
Here is my shortlist..
– Learn to eat better. This may mean eating your vegetables (Yuck) but your children are watching you and they notice that you go around all things green.
– Be a better wife. Having two kids who constantly need attention, sometimes i forget about my original big baby. 😏
– Put down the iPhone/iPad. Because if you can’t put down candycrush soda, how will you get Mahdi to stop watching youtube.
– Be nicer to mama. She means well. I think.
– Drink your MILK! So you can keep making milk for Ms Aurora.
– Do more vectors. Follow @pxlprty to see if i keep this resolution.
– Create an award winning campaign!
– Travel more. Alone. Together. Or with kids.
– Exercise. Or at least try to.
– Save money!! 2015 was a terrible year financially.. Here’s hoping that 2016 is a lot better.
That’s all i can think of for now. I’m sure i can add on to the list as the year goes on.
Wishing everyone a Happy 2016.